Making the switch from an Android phone to an iPhone can be daunting, especially if you’re worried about losing your contacts. Luckily, transferring your contacts from one device to another is a relatively simple process. Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone! Learn How to Transfer Contacts From Android to Iphone?
How to Transfer Contacts From Android to Iphone?
Transferring Contacts with Google Contacts
If you have saved your contacts in Google Contacts, transferring them to your new iPhone will be easy! All you need to do is sign into the same Google account on both devices. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap “Passwords & Accounts”.
- Tap “Add Account” and select “Google”.
- Enter your Google account information and tap “Sign In”.
- Select the services that you want to sync between your two devices (contacts should already be checked).
- Tap “Save” when prompted, and then enter the verification code sent to your email address or phone number associated with the account (if applicable).
Your contacts will now automatically sync between both devices whenever they are connected to WiFi or cellular data!
Transferring Contacts without Google Contacts
If you haven’t saved any of your contacts in Google Contacts, there are still ways for you to easily transfer them over from one device to another. Depending on which type of Android device you have, here are some methods for transferring them over manually or via a third-party app:
• For Samsung phones: Use Samsung Smart Switch
• For Huawei phones: Use Phone Clone by Huawei
• For other non-Samsung/Huawei devices: Use Move To iOS (available in both Apple App Store and Google Play Store) Once you have successfully transferred all of your contacts over onto your new iPhone, make sure that they are backed up so that they don’t get lost again in case something happens! You can easily back up all of your phone’s data via iCloud or iTunes.
Making the switch from an Android phone to an iPhone doesn’t have to be stressful if you know how to properly transfer all of your data over from one device onto the other! Transferring contacts is no exception – whether it’s through syncing with a Google account or manually using a third-party app like Samsung Smart Switch or Move To iOS, transferring contacts from Android to iPhone is quick and easy if done correctly! Good luck!