Working with multiple windows, tabs, and applications can get quite overwhelming. To streamline your workflow and make it easier to multitask, you can use split screen on Windows 10. Split screen allows you to view two or more applications simultaneously and switch between them easily. Let’s look at how to use split screen in Windows 10. Learn How to Split Screen on Windows?
How to Split Screen on Windows?
How to Set Up Split Screen on Windows 10
Setting up split screen in Windows 10 is a relatively straightforward process that takes just a few steps. Here’s how to do it:
1) Open the applications or windows you want to display side-by-side.
2) Select the window you want to place on the left side of the split screen by clicking on its title bar (the topbar of the window).
3) Now press and hold the “Windows Key” on your keyboard and then press either the left or right arrow key twice. This will snap the current window into place and create space for another window next to it.
4) Now select the second window you want displayed next to the first one by clicking its title bar (the topbar of the window). This will bring up a menu with options like maximize, minimize, etc.
5) Choose “Split this window” from that menu, which will place that window next to the first one in a split-screen configuration. You can now move between both windows by simply clicking their title bars (topbars).
6) If you want to adjust the size of either window, click and drag their borders until they are resized according to your preference.
7) Finally, if you want to close either window or remove it from split-screen mode, click its title bar (topbar), press and hold down “Windows Key” on your keyboard and then press either left or right arrow key twice again until both windows are no longer displayed side-by-side.
Splitting your screen is an incredibly useful tool for multitasking while using Windows 10 as it allows you to have multiple windows open at once without having them overlap each other or taking up too much space on your desktop. Using these simple steps, setting up split screen in Windows 10 should be quick and easy! With this knowledge in hand, managing multiple windows should be a breeze!