Are you trying to access the internet on a device that is not connected to your home Wi-Fi network? If so, you may be wondering how to find the password for your Wi-Fi network. Thankfully, accessing your Wi-Fi password on Windows 10 is easy and straightforward. In this post, we’ll explain just how to do it. Learn How to See Wifi Password Windows 10?
How to See Wifi Password Windows 10?
To find your Wi-Fi password on Windows 10:
- First, open the start menu and select the “Settings” option.
- Then, select “Network & Internet Settings” from the list of options.
- Next, click on “Wi-Fi” in the left column and then select “Manage Known Networks” from the right side.
- Here, you will see all of the networks that are saved on your computer including your home network. Select your home network and then click “Forget” at the bottom of the window to delete it from your computer (this will not delete it from other devices).
- Now re-enter your home network by clicking “Add New Network” at the top of the window and entering your details again (name and password). Once you have done this, you should be able to connect a new device to your network without needing to enter a password manually as it should already be saved on both devices now!
- Finally, if you want to view or copy the actual password for future reference, simply click “Show Password” next to where you entered your details when setting up the connection initially – this will reveal all characters in plain text so make sure no one else is looking!
Finding out what your Wi-Fi password is can be a bit confusing if you’re unfamiliar with how computers work but thankfully it’s actually quite simple once you know where to look! We hope this guide has helped demystify things for anyone who was struggling with understanding how they can access their passwords easily in Windows 10 – just remember that if someone else needs access too then make sure they have their own account set up first before sharing yours! Good luck!