YouTube is one of the most popular websites in the world and it’s a great place to find music. But what if you want to download that music and listen to it offline? Don’t worry, it’s easier than you think! With the help of some third-party apps, downloading music from YouTube onto your Android device is a breeze. Let’s take a look at how it’s done. Learn How to Download Music From Youtube on Android?
How to Download Music From Youtube on Android?
Downloading Music with Third-Party Apps
The most straightforward way to download music from YouTube onto your Android device is by using a third-party app. There are dozens of apps available on Google Play Store and they offer different features. Some apps allow you to download individual tracks while others provide access to entire albums or playlists. Before downloading an app, be sure to read the reviews and check out its features. Once you choose an app that meets your needs, here’s what you should do next:
- Open the app and search for the song or album you want to download.
- Tap on the song or album and select “Download” from the menu options.
- The track will start downloading automatically and will be stored in your device’s storage folder for easy access later on.
- You can now listen to your favorite songs anytime, anywhere without needing an internet connection!
Using Online Converters
Another way to download music from YouTube onto your Android device is by using online converters such as FLVTO or YTMP3 . Here’s how it works:
1.Copy the URL of the video you want to download onto your clipboard (you can do this by pressing down on the video).
2. Paste the URL into one of these online converters (make sure it supports YouTube videos).
3. Select “Convert To MP3” button and wait for a few seconds for your file to be ready for download
4. Tap on “Download!” when prompted 5. The song will now be saved in your device’s storage folder where you can access anytime without needing an internet connection!
For those looking for an easy way to save music from YouTube onto their Android devices, there are plenty of options available – both apps and online converters – that make it easy and hassle-free process! Whether you want individual tracks or entire albums, downloading music from YouTube has never been easier! So go ahead, give it a try today!